(released on 13.09.2017)
Unsurprisingly, 0.9.5 came out eventually. Today.2017-09-14 20:25:28
Themis 0.9.4 is out now!2016-11-22 18:09:17
Themis 0.9.3 is released!2016-05-24 16:59:33
Mostly usability fixes for wrappers.
- You can now download pre-built Themis packages from our package server.
- Enhanced building process for MacOS (working now!) (https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/215).
- Enhanced building process for Debian 9.x (working even better now!).
- Updated documentation and examples to make it easier to understand.
- Now we use Bitrise as a separate CI for iOS wrapper.
- Test and code coverage are automagically measured now!
- Core: disabled SHA1 support.
- Secure Comparator: magically improved code readability (https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/196, https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/195).
- iOS wrapper: added support of dynamic frameworks and bitcode (https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/222, https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/219, https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/205).
- Go wrapper: refactored custom error (
- PHP wrapper: updated tests.
- PyThemis: considerably improved example projects.
This is tiny intermediary release to lock ongoing changes in stable form for all languages:
- BoringSSL support on Android and Linux
- Fixed some leaks and code styling problems (thanks to @bryongloden)
- Memory management updates for stability in languages, which rely on sloppy GC
- Fix Themis build errors under certain conditions
- Secure Comparator examples for many languages
- Swift3 support + numerous enhancements from @valeriyvan, thanks a lot!
- GoThemis: fixed rare behavior in Secure Session wrapper
- GoThemis examples
- JsThemis syntax corrections and style fixes
- JsThemis Nan usage to enhance compatibility
- More and better Themis Server examples
- Enhanced error messages (now with proper spelling!)
- Corrections for RD_Themis
Updating podspec to be compatible with CocoaPods 1.0
- Lots of new high-level language wrappers
- Enhanced documentation
- Lots of various demo projects
- Updated Themis Server
- Better make system verbosity (now you can actually see what succeeded and what didn't)
- Infrastructure to build Java on all platforms
- iOS wrapper now has umbrella header.
- We added Swift language examples and howto.
- Themis wrapper for Go language: howto (examples coming soon).
- Themis wrapper for NodeJS: examples and howto.
- Google Chrome-friendly spin-off called WebThemis was released.
- Themis wrapper for C++: examples and howto.
- Secure Comparator got serious updates to eliminate possible security drawbacks pointed out by cryptographic community.
- Much better documentation
- We've introduced Themis Server, interactive environment to debug your apps and learn how Themis works.
- Tests for all platforms and languages.
- Themis is now integrated with Circle CI, with controls every repository change and tests it
- Added conditional compilation for advanced features (see 4.5 and our blog for more information)
- Doxygen-friendly comments in code
- Python Themis wrapper is now Python 3 / PEP friendly.
- Android Themis wrapper for Secure Message now works in Sign/Verify mode, too.
- PHP Themis wrapper now supports Secure Session (although with some advice on use cases, see docs).
- iOS wrapper supports iOS 9, lots of minor fixes.
- Better exceptions and verbose errors in some wrappers.
- Longer RSA keys support
- Better abstractions for cryptosystem parameters like key lengths.
- Zero Knowledge Proof-based authentication called Secure Comparator. Advanced experimental feature.
06ea7b94b5c600d9...2017-10-13 14:38:47 vixentael
Pythemis wrapper secure cell fixes (#241) * update .sh test script to handle error status * update python wrapper to use correct themis error code (fixes for #189) * 2: update python wrapper to use correct themis error code (fixes for #189) * refactor pythemis tests: run native python unittest tool instead; update makefile * 3: update python wrapper to use correct themis error code (fixes for #189) * add one more small and simple example of scell seal mode for python
2017-10-13 16:01:35 vixentael
Currently our makefile has
test_all command that generates tests only.
We want to create
test command that will run all tests from all wrappers (like circle CI does).
2017-10-13 14:31:35 Lagovas
2017-09-21 13:10:48 secumod
There have been some changes in the way how JDK (at least on Linux systems) is structured. Some steps on the Wiki might need to be updated.
2017-09-21 13:05:47 secumod
Docker is a popular, clear an easy way to distribute environments. How about making preconfigured images to make it easier to build Themis for less obvious platforms, which require a lot of steps to set up the build environment, like Android?