(released on 14.12.2017)
Unsurprisingly, 0.9.5 came out eventually. Today.2017-09-14 20:25:28
Themis 0.9.4 is out now!2016-11-22 18:09:17
Themis 0.9.3 is released!2016-05-24 16:59:33
TL;DR: OpenSSL 1.1 support.
- Significant update of the Contributing section in Wiki.
- Removed support for Ubuntu Precise.
.rpmpackage versioning (#240).
- Added a handy command for preparing and running of all the tests
- Added small changes and updates into Makefile to make it even better and fixed the installing dependencies (#236, #239, #250).
- added OpenSSL 1.1 support (#208).
- Android wrapper:
- fixed Secure Cell in token protect mode (#251);
- fixed casting warnings in JNI code (#246).
- iOS wrapper:
- updated wrapper to be compatible with Swift4 (#230);
- added nullability support (#255);
- made the NSError autoreleasing (#257, #259) from @valeriyvan;
- fixed warnings that appeared due to renaming
- updated and refactored tests (#231, #232).
- added compatibility with old Go (1.2) (#253);
- fixed tests (#261).
- fixed installation path for macOS (#237, #238).
- fixed compatibility with version 0.9.5 (#241), pushed as a separate package 0.9.5.1.
Mostly usability fixes for wrappers.
- You can now download pre-built Themis packages from our package server.
- Enhanced building process for MacOS (working now!) (https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/215).
- Enhanced building process for Debian 9.x (working even better now!).
- Updated documentation and examples to make it easier to understand.
- Now we use Bitrise as a separate CI for iOS wrapper.
- Test and code coverage are automagically measured now!
- Core: disabled SHA1 support.
- Secure Comparator: magically improved code readability (https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/196, https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/195).
- iOS wrapper: added support of dynamic frameworks and bitcode (https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/222, https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/219, https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/205).
- Go wrapper: refactored custom error (
- PHP wrapper: updated tests.
- PyThemis: considerably improved example projects.
This is tiny intermediary release to lock ongoing changes in stable form for all languages:
- BoringSSL support on Android and Linux
- Fixed some leaks and code styling problems (thanks to @bryongloden)
- Memory management updates for stability in languages, which rely on sloppy GC
- Fix Themis build errors under certain conditions
- Secure Comparator examples for many languages
- Swift3 support + numerous enhancements from @valeriyvan, thanks a lot!
- GoThemis: fixed rare behavior in Secure Session wrapper
- GoThemis examples
- JsThemis syntax corrections and style fixes
- JsThemis Nan usage to enhance compatibility
- More and better Themis Server examples
- Enhanced error messages (now with proper spelling!)
- Corrections for RD_Themis
Updating podspec to be compatible with CocoaPods 1.0
161e544869e5d439...2018-11-02 14:25:36 secumod
Fix themis_gen_rsa_key_pair return logic (#335) * Fix themis_gen_rsa_key_pair return logic The function is "overoptimised": even if the private key export fails with "buffer too small", the overall return value will be success because of the incorrect return logic. Make the logic same as in themis_gen_key_pair, which works. * Add missing ctx NULL check in themis_gen_rsa_key_pair
1a86f536ee2be3c3...2018-11-01 22:20:51 secumod
soter: make sure we have the RSA private key before trying to decrypt data (#334) Some OpenSSL versions do not handle gracefully, when you try to do RSA decryption with a public key (no private part in the RSA structure) and just crash the whole process. So we add an explicit check we have the private part before attempting the decryption.
911bcaf7ebe79afc...2018-10-30 17:57:25 vixentael
Enable BoringSSL for Themis iOS cocoapod (#330) * playing around with boringssl podspec * minor visual updates for iOS examples, update gitignore * fix subspec in test podspec * Update themis.podspec * podspec name tests * name tests * try with boring only * boringssl podspec: define -DCRYPTO_ENGINE_PATH=BORINGSSL * -DCRYPTO_ENGINE_PATH=boringssl * try boringssl-grpc * move back original boringssl * workaround and updated boringssl spec for ios * double spec working * disable using aes-256-xts in soter for iOS - boringssl * update ios test to use both openssl and boringssl * remove SOTER_BORINGSSL_DISABLE_XTS from openssl soter * fix comments style * incompatibility of pbxproj files between 1.5.3 and 1.6.0-beta2 * downgrade to 1.5.3 cocoapods * separate subspecs because of cocoapods lint * update iOS examples
efe288ebaaababa1...2018-10-25 11:38:42 vixentael
Allow to disable reference of AES-256-XTS for Themis iOS (#329) * playing around with boringssl podspec * minor visual updates for iOS examples, update gitignore * fix subspec in test podspec * Update themis.podspec * podspec name tests * name tests * try with boring only * boringssl podspec: define -DCRYPTO_ENGINE_PATH=BORINGSSL * -DCRYPTO_ENGINE_PATH=boringssl * try boringssl-grpc * move back original boringssl * workaround and updated boringssl spec for ios * double spec working * disable using aes-256-xts in soter for iOS - boringssl * update ios test to use both openssl and boringssl * remove SOTER_BORINGSSL_DISABLE_XTS from openssl soter * fix comments style