(released on 13.09.2017)
Unsurprisingly, 0.9.5 came out eventually. Today.2017-09-14 20:25:28
Themis 0.9.4 is out now!2016-11-22 18:09:17
Themis 0.9.3 is released!2016-05-24 16:59:33
Mostly usability fixes for wrappers.
- You can now download pre-built Themis packages from our package server.
- Enhanced building process for MacOS (working now!) (https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/215).
- Enhanced building process for Debian 9.x (working even better now!).
- Updated documentation and examples to make it easier to understand.
- Now we use Bitrise as a separate CI for iOS wrapper.
- Test and code coverage are automagically measured now!
- Core: disabled SHA1 support.
- Secure Comparator: magically improved code readability (https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/196, https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/195).
- iOS wrapper: added support of dynamic frameworks and bitcode (https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/222, https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/219, https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/205).
- Go wrapper: refactored custom error (
- PHP wrapper: updated tests.
- PyThemis: considerably improved example projects.
This is tiny intermediary release to lock ongoing changes in stable form for all languages:
- BoringSSL support on Android and Linux
- Fixed some leaks and code styling problems (thanks to @bryongloden)
- Memory management updates for stability in languages, which rely on sloppy GC
- Fix Themis build errors under certain conditions
- Secure Comparator examples for many languages
- Swift3 support + numerous enhancements from @valeriyvan, thanks a lot!
- GoThemis: fixed rare behavior in Secure Session wrapper
- GoThemis examples
- JsThemis syntax corrections and style fixes
- JsThemis Nan usage to enhance compatibility
- More and better Themis Server examples
- Enhanced error messages (now with proper spelling!)
- Corrections for RD_Themis
Updating podspec to be compatible with CocoaPods 1.0
- Lots of new high-level language wrappers
- Enhanced documentation
- Lots of various demo projects
- Updated Themis Server
- Better make system verbosity (now you can actually see what succeeded and what didn't)
- Infrastructure to build Java on all platforms
- iOS wrapper now has umbrella header.
- We added Swift language examples and howto.
- Themis wrapper for Go language: howto (examples coming soon).
- Themis wrapper for NodeJS: examples and howto.
- Google Chrome-friendly spin-off called WebThemis was released.
- Themis wrapper for C++: examples and howto.
- Secure Comparator got serious updates to eliminate possible security drawbacks pointed out by cryptographic community.
- Much better documentation
- We've introduced Themis Server, interactive environment to debug your apps and learn how Themis works.
- Tests for all platforms and languages.
- Themis is now integrated with Circle CI, with controls every repository change and tests it
- Added conditional compilation for advanced features (see 4.5 and our blog for more information)
- Doxygen-friendly comments in code
- Python Themis wrapper is now Python 3 / PEP friendly.
- Android Themis wrapper for Secure Message now works in Sign/Verify mode, too.
- PHP Themis wrapper now supports Secure Session (although with some advice on use cases, see docs).
- iOS wrapper supports iOS 9, lots of minor fixes.
- Better exceptions and verbose errors in some wrappers.
- Longer RSA keys support
- Better abstractions for cryptosystem parameters like key lengths.
- Zero Knowledge Proof-based authentication called Secure Comparator. Advanced experimental feature.
5ad6ed217ff0ebfc...2017-09-20 02:27:15 vixentael
iOS tests (#232) * re-factor iOS wrapper tests (#231)
2017-09-13 13:43:02 vixentael
Because why not.
- Check if wrapper is compatible with swift4.
- Update examples for swift4.
2017-09-11 11:58:36 vixentael
As result of this issue (https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/198) we can be sure that Themis is working on Linux.
@mnaza has created separate repos for it
We should re-think how to integrate Themis Linux into main repo OR how to make it more usable (including writing docs).
No detailed plan yet, but this issue will be our reminder!
2017-08-31 01:22:31 vixentael
Because we already using it for Android. Using OpenSSL becomes more and more questionable.
See discussion in https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/219
2017-08-29 18:37:02 iONsky
in my iOS app I'm using
themis 0.9.4 to encrypt and decrypt text messages and exchange them between two users. I do it by sharing the public key and use that to encrypt the message.
Now I started developing an android client and included also
themis 0.9.4 by building it with
boringSSL. I applied the same logic to encrypt and decrypt the messages but I can't decrypt them on iOS and the other way around.
I even tried to use the same private and public key on both platforms but that didn't work either.
Can someone please help me?
Thank you in advance
let keyGenerator = TSKeyGen(algorithm: .EC)
let tsmessage = TSMessage(inEncryptModeWithPrivateKey: privateKey, peerPublicKey: peerKey)
Keypair pair = KeypairGenerator.generateKeypair(AsymmetricKey.KEYTYPE_EC);
SecureMessage secureMessage = new SecureMessage(privateKey, peerKey);
2017-06-22 15:19:21 Lagovas