(released on 22.11.2016)
Themis 0.9.4 is out now!2016-11-22 18:09:17
Themis 0.9.3 is released!2016-05-24 16:59:33
Themis Server is public now2015-11-04 00:22:02
This is tiny intermediary release to lock ongoing changes in stable form for all languages:
- BoringSSL support on Android and Linux
- Fixed some leaks and code styling problems (thanks to @bryongloden)
- Memory management updates for stability in languages, which rely on sloppy GC
- Fix Themis build errors under certain conditions
- Secure Comparator examples for many languages
- Swift3 support + numerous enhancements from @valeriyvan, thanks a lot!
- GoThemis: fixed rare behavior in Secure Session wrapper
- GoThemis examples
- JsThemis syntax corrections and style fixes
- JsThemis Nan usage to enhance compatibility
- More and better Themis Server examples
- Enhanced error messages (now with proper spelling!)
- Corrections for RD_Themis
Updating podspec to be compatible with CocoaPods 1.0
- Lots of new high-level language wrappers
- Enhanced documentation
- Lots of various demo projects
- Updated Themis Server
- Better make system verbosity (now you can actually see what succeeded and what didn't)
- Infrastructure to build Java on all platforms
- iOS wrapper now has umbrella header.
- We added Swift language examples and howto.
- Themis wrapper for Go language: howto (examples coming soon).
- Themis wrapper for NodeJS: examples and howto.
- Google Chrome-friendly spin-off called WebThemis was released.
- Themis wrapper for C++: examples and howto.
- Secure Comparator got serious updates to eliminate possible security drawbacks pointed out by cryptographic community.
- Much better documentation
- We've introduced Themis Server, interactive environment to debug your apps and learn how Themis works.
- Tests for all platforms and languages.
- Themis is now integrated with Circle CI, with controls every repository change and tests it
- Added conditional compilation for advanced features (see 4.5 and our blog for more information)
- Doxygen-friendly comments in code
- Python Themis wrapper is now Python 3 / PEP friendly.
- Android Themis wrapper for Secure Message now works in Sign/Verify mode, too.
- PHP Themis wrapper now supports Secure Session (although with some advice on use cases, see docs).
- iOS wrapper supports iOS 9, lots of minor fixes.
- Better exceptions and verbose errors in some wrappers.
- Longer RSA keys support
- Better abstractions for cryptosystem parameters like key lengths.
- Zero Knowledge Proof-based authentication called Secure Comparator. Advanced experimental feature.
This release includes updates for mobile platforms and OS X:
- Objective-C wrapper becomes more developer-friendly
- updated Android wrapper for compatibility with Android 5 and x86
- updated Python wrapper to build on OSX, updated Enum dependences
313a05c811e851cb...2017-06-28 04:28:43 mnaza
Merge pull request #209 from Lagovas/lagovas/unpack_dist add unpack_dist command to Makefile
676803e5f0537fd4...2017-06-22 13:38:31 mnaza
Merge pull request #207 from Lagovas/master build deb/rpm via make + fpm
2017-06-22 15:19:21 Lagovas
2017-06-18 18:39:08 ys1382
ld: warning: directory not found for option '-L/
I see I have the directory lib-macos, but it seems to be looking for the iOS one.
To reproduce: add themis pod to Podfile, compile project.
Using OSX Sierra, Xcode 8.3.2
2017-05-29 15:47:54 gene-eu
To work on scell+smessage instead of handcrafted thing:
- c prototype
- compare performance
- merge implementation
2017-05-29 15:45:06 gene-eu
2017-05-18 16:21:50 popaaaandrei
Can anyone tried integrating Themis library in a Swift project on Linux?
Theoretically it should work by creating a module map around the C++ library but has anyone succeeded?
I want to exchange data securely between iOS and a Vapor backend deployed on Ubuntu.
#202 add secure_session_get_remote_id function to public interface of secure_session 2017-05-29 11:10:34mnazaadd secure_session_get_remote_id function to public interface of secure_session