(released on 14.12.2017)
Unsurprisingly, 0.9.5 came out eventually. Today.2017-09-14 20:25:28
Themis 0.9.4 is out now!2016-11-22 18:09:17
Themis 0.9.3 is released!2016-05-24 16:59:33
TL;DR: OpenSSL 1.1 support.
- Significant update of the Contributing section in Wiki.
- Removed support for Ubuntu Precise.
.rpmpackage versioning (#240).
- Added a handy command for preparing and running of all the tests
- Added small changes and updates into Makefile to make it even better and fixed the installing dependencies (#236, #239, #250).
- added OpenSSL 1.1 support (#208).
- Android wrapper:
- fixed Secure Cell in token protect mode (#251);
- fixed casting warnings in JNI code (#246).
- iOS wrapper:
- updated wrapper to be compatible with Swift4 (#230);
- added nullability support (#255);
- made the NSError autoreleasing (#257, #259) from @valeriyvan;
- fixed warnings that appeared due to renaming
- updated and refactored tests (#231, #232).
- added compatibility with old Go (1.2) (#253);
- fixed tests (#261).
- fixed installation path for macOS (#237, #238).
- fixed compatibility with version 0.9.5 (#241), pushed as a separate package 0.9.5.1.
Mostly usability fixes for wrappers.
- You can now download pre-built Themis packages from our package server.
- Enhanced building process for MacOS (working now!) (https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/215).
- Enhanced building process for Debian 9.x (working even better now!).
- Updated documentation and examples to make it easier to understand.
- Now we use Bitrise as a separate CI for iOS wrapper.
- Test and code coverage are automagically measured now!
- Core: disabled SHA1 support.
- Secure Comparator: magically improved code readability (https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/196, https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/195).
- iOS wrapper: added support of dynamic frameworks and bitcode (https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/222, https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/219, https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/205).
- Go wrapper: refactored custom error (
- PHP wrapper: updated tests.
- PyThemis: considerably improved example projects.
This is tiny intermediary release to lock ongoing changes in stable form for all languages:
- BoringSSL support on Android and Linux
- Fixed some leaks and code styling problems (thanks to @bryongloden)
- Memory management updates for stability in languages, which rely on sloppy GC
- Fix Themis build errors under certain conditions
- Secure Comparator examples for many languages
- Swift3 support + numerous enhancements from @valeriyvan, thanks a lot!
- GoThemis: fixed rare behavior in Secure Session wrapper
- GoThemis examples
- JsThemis syntax corrections and style fixes
- JsThemis Nan usage to enhance compatibility
- More and better Themis Server examples
- Enhanced error messages (now with proper spelling!)
- Corrections for RD_Themis
Updating podspec to be compatible with CocoaPods 1.0
82033534a66f995d...2018-08-08 10:30:31 vixentael
refresh objcthemis build files, and fix doc typos (#317)
8b877052f7c9384f...2018-05-11 09:45:31 vixentael
Refactoring if (!pkey) in 'soter_sign_ecdsa.c' for OpenSSL/BoringSSL (#315) * Fix the misusage of short-circuit evaluation in 'soter_sign_ecdsa.c' I'm henry wong, from Qihoo360 CodeSafe Team. We found a possible null pointer deference caused by the misusage of short-circuit evaluation. If 'pkey' is null, the program will continue execute 'EVP_PKEY_base_id(pkey)', and this will cause a null pointer dereference. * soter_sign fixes, from PR #314 * test that leads to sigfault * remove test because we find no way to NULL `pkey` in `EVP_PKEY_CTX` * fix copy-pasted line * fixes according to @secumod comment * ..and remove one more space