(released on 13.09.2017)
Unsurprisingly, 0.9.5 came out eventually. Today.2017-09-14 20:25:28
Themis 0.9.4 is out now!2016-11-22 18:09:17
Themis 0.9.3 is released!2016-05-24 16:59:33
Mostly usability fixes for wrappers.
- You can now download pre-built Themis packages from our package server.
- Enhanced building process for MacOS (working now!) (https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/215).
- Enhanced building process for Debian 9.x (working even better now!).
- Updated documentation and examples to make it easier to understand.
- Now we use Bitrise as a separate CI for iOS wrapper.
- Test and code coverage are automagically measured now!
- Core: disabled SHA1 support.
- Secure Comparator: magically improved code readability (https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/196, https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/195).
- iOS wrapper: added support of dynamic frameworks and bitcode (https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/222, https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/219, https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/205).
- Go wrapper: refactored custom error (
- PHP wrapper: updated tests.
- PyThemis: considerably improved example projects.
This is tiny intermediary release to lock ongoing changes in stable form for all languages:
- BoringSSL support on Android and Linux
- Fixed some leaks and code styling problems (thanks to @bryongloden)
- Memory management updates for stability in languages, which rely on sloppy GC
- Fix Themis build errors under certain conditions
- Secure Comparator examples for many languages
- Swift3 support + numerous enhancements from @valeriyvan, thanks a lot!
- GoThemis: fixed rare behavior in Secure Session wrapper
- GoThemis examples
- JsThemis syntax corrections and style fixes
- JsThemis Nan usage to enhance compatibility
- More and better Themis Server examples
- Enhanced error messages (now with proper spelling!)
- Corrections for RD_Themis
Updating podspec to be compatible with CocoaPods 1.0
- Lots of new high-level language wrappers
- Enhanced documentation
- Lots of various demo projects
- Updated Themis Server
- Better make system verbosity (now you can actually see what succeeded and what didn't)
- Infrastructure to build Java on all platforms
- iOS wrapper now has umbrella header.
- We added Swift language examples and howto.
- Themis wrapper for Go language: howto (examples coming soon).
- Themis wrapper for NodeJS: examples and howto.
- Google Chrome-friendly spin-off called WebThemis was released.
- Themis wrapper for C++: examples and howto.
- Secure Comparator got serious updates to eliminate possible security drawbacks pointed out by cryptographic community.
- Much better documentation
- We've introduced Themis Server, interactive environment to debug your apps and learn how Themis works.
- Tests for all platforms and languages.
- Themis is now integrated with Circle CI, with controls every repository change and tests it
- Added conditional compilation for advanced features (see 4.5 and our blog for more information)
- Doxygen-friendly comments in code
- Python Themis wrapper is now Python 3 / PEP friendly.
- Android Themis wrapper for Secure Message now works in Sign/Verify mode, too.
- PHP Themis wrapper now supports Secure Session (although with some advice on use cases, see docs).
- iOS wrapper supports iOS 9, lots of minor fixes.
- Better exceptions and verbose errors in some wrappers.
- Longer RSA keys support
- Better abstractions for cryptosystem parameters like key lengths.
- Zero Knowledge Proof-based authentication called Secure Comparator. Advanced experimental feature.
4925be91f6aa6ffe...2017-12-13 11:49:39 Lagovas
update soter/openssl to fix compatibility with new openssl version (#258) * use pointers instead stack structs * fix usage of openssl hash and rsa structs * update openssl ecdsa sign usage * fix test running with cmake * use explicit initializing digest context with new openssl api * CMakeLists.txt simple non-productions script to build themis/soter/tests (for ide) * fix secure_session tests mark unused files to fix "ISO C forbids an empty source file" warning * fix valgrind check * fix memory leaks and errors in tests * fix leak in old openssl after new changes * install last valgrind on ci turn off one nist test on ci by cflags * fix installing valgrind * handle stack structs * cache valgrind/golang fetching in ci * add valgrind dependency * restore installing golang * test cache on ci * fix check cache * revert using calloc instead malloc fix mistake of merging test.mk * revert themis_secure_session.c test changes * run nist test via cmakelists * use stack allocation of soter_hash instead heap in secure_comparator (revert prev changes) * Revert "revert themis_secure_session.c test changes" This reverts commit 6913bdff62e9d05c862e81b4b446d54b13e57c90. * run themis tests with boringssl and valgrind * fix memory leak in boringssl/soter_hash * drop openssl1.0.2 dependency for stretch * add failure check fix incorrect indentation
2017-11-05 20:41:49 vixentael
We support both Java and Android platforms, but tests are running for Android only.
Should run tests for java wrapper as well.
2017-09-21 13:10:48 secumod
There have been some changes in the way how JDK (at least on Linux systems) is structured. Some steps on the Wiki might need to be updated.
2017-09-21 13:05:47 secumod
Docker is a popular, clear an easy way to distribute environments. How about making preconfigured images to make it easier to build Themis for less obvious platforms, which require a lot of steps to set up the build environment, like Android?
2017-09-11 11:58:36 vixentael
As result of this issue (https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/198) we can be sure that Themis is working on Linux.
@mnaza has created separate repos for it
We should re-think how to integrate Themis Linux into main repo OR how to make it more usable (including writing docs).
No detailed plan yet, but this issue will be our reminder!