(released on 14.12.2017)
Unsurprisingly, 0.9.5 came out eventually. Today.2017-09-14 20:25:28
Themis 0.9.4 is out now!2016-11-22 18:09:17
Themis 0.9.3 is released!2016-05-24 16:59:33
TL;DR: OpenSSL 1.1 support.
- Significant update of the Contributing section in Wiki.
- Removed support for Ubuntu Precise.
.rpmpackage versioning (#240).
- Added a handy command for preparing and running of all the tests
- Added small changes and updates into Makefile to make it even better and fixed the installing dependencies (#236, #239, #250).
- added OpenSSL 1.1 support (#208).
- Android wrapper:
- fixed Secure Cell in token protect mode (#251);
- fixed casting warnings in JNI code (#246).
- iOS wrapper:
- updated wrapper to be compatible with Swift4 (#230);
- added nullability support (#255);
- made the NSError autoreleasing (#257, #259) from @valeriyvan;
- fixed warnings that appeared due to renaming
- updated and refactored tests (#231, #232).
- added compatibility with old Go (1.2) (#253);
- fixed tests (#261).
- fixed installation path for macOS (#237, #238).
- fixed compatibility with version 0.9.5 (#241), pushed as a separate package 0.9.5.1.
Mostly usability fixes for wrappers.
- You can now download pre-built Themis packages from our package server.
- Enhanced building process for MacOS (working now!) (https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/215).
- Enhanced building process for Debian 9.x (working even better now!).
- Updated documentation and examples to make it easier to understand.
- Now we use Bitrise as a separate CI for iOS wrapper.
- Test and code coverage are automagically measured now!
- Core: disabled SHA1 support.
- Secure Comparator: magically improved code readability (https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/196, https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/195).
- iOS wrapper: added support of dynamic frameworks and bitcode (https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/222, https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/219, https://github.com/cossacklabs/themis/issues/205).
- Go wrapper: refactored custom error (
- PHP wrapper: updated tests.
- PyThemis: considerably improved example projects.
This is tiny intermediary release to lock ongoing changes in stable form for all languages:
- BoringSSL support on Android and Linux
- Fixed some leaks and code styling problems (thanks to @bryongloden)
- Memory management updates for stability in languages, which rely on sloppy GC
- Fix Themis build errors under certain conditions
- Secure Comparator examples for many languages
- Swift3 support + numerous enhancements from @valeriyvan, thanks a lot!
- GoThemis: fixed rare behavior in Secure Session wrapper
- GoThemis examples
- JsThemis syntax corrections and style fixes
- JsThemis Nan usage to enhance compatibility
- More and better Themis Server examples
- Enhanced error messages (now with proper spelling!)
- Corrections for RD_Themis
Updating podspec to be compatible with CocoaPods 1.0
ab4d78bc6d986378...2018-09-05 16:55:13 shadinua
Added ldconfig to install target (#321) * Added ldconfig to install target * Added logic for ldconfig depending on platform
294fd6b07b250726...2018-08-29 18:49:54 secumod
Merge pull request #319 from secumod/master Reinit sign context in soter tests
0d2301835f0896c6...2018-08-29 18:24:13 secumod
Reinit sign context in soter tests When we verify signature (even incorrect one), usually the internal hash/digest context is finalised and cannot be reused. OpenSSL is one exception: by default it creates an internal copy of the digest context and finalises the copy, so the original context can be reused, but it is not a generic case. Since Themis may have other cryptobackends, update the test to cover more generic cases, where internal hash context cannot be reused.